News and Activities
Check Out What’s Happening at Proteocyte.
1. Hwang, JTK et al. Clinical Validation of a Quantitative Biomarker-based Risk Assay to Predict Oral Cancer. June 8 – 11, 2023. ICOMS 25th International Conference. Vancouver, Canada.
2. Darling, MR et al. Assessing Risk of Oral Cancer Progression Using an S100A7 Immunohistochemical Signature-based Assay. July 22 – 25, 2021. AHNS 10th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer. Chicago, IL, USA.
3. Renick, B and Darling, MR. Clinical Management of Patients with Oral Epithelial Dysplasia and Elevated STRATICYTE Risk For Progression to Cancer. Aug 31 – Sep 3, 2019. IAOO 7th World Congress of the International Academy of Oral Oncology. Rome, Italy.
4. Hwang, JTK. STRATICYTE, A More Objective and Quantitative Cancer Risk Assessment of Oral Epithelial Dysplasia. May 3 – 5, 2017. ACOMS and CAOMS Joint Annual Conference and Exhibition. Vancouver, Canada.
5. Hwang, JTK et al. A novel prognostic assessment for identifying oral pre-malignant lesions at high risk for progression to cancer. September 18 – 23, 2016. AAOMS Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, USA.
6. Ralhan, R et al. Early detection of oral lesions with dysplasia at high risk of cancer development using a proteomic signature image analysis based Straticyte test. Mar. 4 – 6, 2016. The Global Oral Cancer Forum, NY, USA.
7. Ralhan, R et al. A proteomic signature image analysis based test for predicting risk of cancer development in oral lesions with dysplasia. Feb. 26 – 28, 2016. Tata Memorial Centre Platinum Jubilee – A Conference of new ideas in Cancer. Mumbai, India.
8. Ralhan, R et al. Predicting risk of cancer development in oral lesions with dysplasia using Straticyte. Feb. 23 – Mar. 2, 2016. MedTech Mission to India: MolQ Diagnostics (Guragon); Sapien Biosciences (Hyderabad); Tata Memorial Hospital (Mumbai); ONCQuest Lab and All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi); Institute of Cytology and Preventive Oncology (Noida).
9. Ralhan, R et al. Prognostic significance of head and neck cancer biomarkers: translation into oral surgery clinics. Sept. 2015. HUPO. Vancouver, Canada.
10. Ralhan, R. Straticyte is an image analysis based prognostic test for oral dysplasia. Jul. 8 – 11, 2015. 5th World IAOO Congress. Sao Paulo, Brazil.
11. Kaur, J et al. Molecular signature for predicting risk of cancer development in oral lesions with dysplasia. Apr. 25 – 30, 2014. Annual Conference of the Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology. St. Augustine, USA.
12. Ralhan, R. Prognostic markers for oral cancer. Feb. 23, 2012. HNC Translational Research Meeting. UHN, Toronto, Canada.
13. Matta, A et at. Proteomics based prognostic signature of head and neck cancer. May 9 -11, 2011. Canadian National Proteomics Network Symposium. Banff, Canada.
1. Darling, MR et al. Assessing Oral Epithelial Dysplasia Risk for Transformation to Cancer: Comparison Between Histologic Grading Systems Versus S100A7 Immunohistochemical Signature-based Grading. 2023. doi: 10.1097/PAI.0000000000001132
2. Renick, B et al. Using an AI-Assisted Subcellular S100A7 Bioprotein Assay to Manage Oral Potentially Malignant Disorders/Pre-Cancers. 2023. Oral Health.
3. Pritzker, KPH et al. Oral Potentially Malignant Disorders (OPMD): What is the Clinical Utility of Dysplasia Grade? 2021. Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics. doi: 10.1080/14737159.2021.1898949
4. Darling, MR et al. Psoriasin: A New Biomarker in the Identification of Cancer Risk in Oral Lesions. 2018. Oral Health.
5. Hwang, JTK et al. Individualized five-year risk assessment for oral premalignant lesion progression to cancer. 2017. Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology. doi: 10.1016/j.oooo/2016.11.004
6. Chauhan, SS et al. Prediction of recurrence-free survival using a protein expression-based risk classifier for head and neck cancer. 2015. Oncogenesis. doi: 10.1038/oncsis.2015.7
7. Kaur, J et al. S100A7 overexpression is a predictive marker for high risk of malignant transformation in oral dysplasia. 2013. Int J Cancer. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28473
8. Tripathi, SC et al. Nuclear S100A7 is associated with poor prognosis in head and neck cancer. 2010. PLoS One. doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0011939
Toronto, ON; November 15, 2022 - Proteocyte AI, a company dedicated to producing a range of technological solutions that predict a patient's risk of developing oral cancer, is pleased to welcome Dr. Ed Zuckerberg as a Senior Advisor. Joining the company to advance the commercialization process of...
Toronto, ON; March 17, 2022 - Proteocyte AI, a company dedicated to producing a range of technological solutions that predict a patient's risk of developing oral cancer, has reached an important milestone in the regulatory process for Straticyte™, its first commercial offering. The company...
Toronto, ON; January 19, 2022 - Proteocyte AI, a company dedicated to producing a range of technological solutions that predict a patient's risk of developing oral cancer, is pleased to announce the appointment of Mark Hammar as Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately. Mr. Hammar is taking...
MaRS Discovery District, Toronto, ON; December 1, 2021 - Proteocyte AI is pleased to announce its formal engagement with Medlior, a health outcomes research provider based in Calgary, Alberta. Proteocyte will rely on Medlior's team of diverse subject matter experts to bring scientific expertise,...