Check Out the Latest News and Activities at Proteocyte.
MaRS Discovery District, Toronto, ON; January 8, 2021 - Proteocyte AI, a personalized medicine and diagnostics company located in MaRS Center, Toronto ON, announces today that the company has hired a new management team, led by seasoned MedTech entrepreneur Steve Arless of Montreal as Executive...
MaRS Discovery District, Toronto, ON; December 14, 2020 - Proteocyte AI, a personalized medicine and diagnostics company located in MaRS Centre, Toronto, ON, announces today that Oral Cancer and the Race Against Time: Use of Psoriasin (S100A7) as a Predictive Marker to Enhance Assessment of Cancer...
MaRS Discovery District, Toronto, ON; November 10, 2020 - Proteocyte AI, a personalized medicine and diagnostics company located in MaRS Centre, Toronto, ON, announces today that the company has registered an observational study on ClinicalTrials.gov, a database of privately and publicly funded...
MaRS Discovery District, Toronto, ON; September 4, 2019 - Proteocyte AI, a personalized medicine and diagnostics company located in MaRS Centre, Toronto, ON, announces today that an abstract and poster titled "Clinical Management of Patients with Oral Epithelial Dysplasia and Elevated Straticyte™...
1. Hwang, Jason TK et al., A novel prognostic assessment for identifying oral pre-malignant lesions at high risk for progression to cancer. September 18-23, 2016. AAOMS Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, USA
2. Ralhan, R et al. Early detection of oral lesions with dysplasia at high risk of cancer development using a proteomic signature image analysis based Straticyte test. Mar. 4 – 6, 2016. The Global Oral Cancer Forum, NY, USA.
3. Ralhan, R et al. A proteomic signature image analysis based test for predicting risk of cancer development in oral lesions with dysplasia. Feb. 26 – 28, 2016. Tata Memorial Centre Platinum Jubilee – A Conference of new ideas in Cancer. Mumbai, India.
4. Ralhan, R et al. Predicting risk of cancer development in oral lesions with dysplasia using Straticyte. Feb. 23 – Mar. 2, 2016. MedTech Mission to India: MolQ Diagnostics (Guragon); Sapien Biosciences (Hyderabad); Tata Memorial Hospital (Mumbai); ONCQuest Lab and All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi); Institute of Cytology and Preventive Oncology (Noida).
5. Ralhan, R et al. Prognostic significance of head and neck cancer biomarkers: translation into oral surgery clinics. Sept. 2015. HUPO. Vancouver, Canada.
6. Ralhan, R. Straticyte is an image analysis based prognostic test for oral dysplasia. Jul. 8 – 11, 2015. 5th World IAOO Congress. Sao Paulo, Brazil.
7. Kaur, J et al. Molecular signature for predicting risk of cancer development in oral lesions with dysplasia. Apr. 25 – 30, 2014. Annual Conference of the Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology. St. Augustine, USA.
8. Ralhan, R. Prognostic markers for oral cancer. Feb. 23, 2012. HNC Translational Research Meeting. UHN, Toronto, Canada.
9. Matta, A et at. Proteomics based prognostic signature of head and neck cancer. May 9 -11, 2011. Canadian National Proteomics Network Symposium. Banff, Canada.
1. Hwang, Jason T.K et al. Individualized five-year risk assessment for oral premalignant lesion progression to cancer. March 2017. Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology. Vol. 123, Issue 3, Pages 374-381.
2. Chauhan, SS et al. Prediction of recurrence-free survival using a protein expression-based risk classifier for head and neck cancer. 2015. Oncogenesis. doi: 10.1038/oncsis.2015.7
3. Kaur, J et al. S100A7 overexpression is a predictive marker for high risk of malignant transformation in oral dysplasia. 2013. Int J Cancer. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28473
4. Tripathi, SC et al. Nuclear S100A7 is associated with poor prognosis in head and neck cancer. 2010. PLoS One. doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0011939