Check Out the Latest News and Activities at Proteocyte.
Proteocyte Welcomes Life Sciences Innovator Mike Cloutier in Advisory Role
Toronto, ON; Februrary 1, 2023 - In its latest addition to a growing talent pool, Proteocyte AI is pleased to announce the arrival of Mike Cloutier as a Senior Advisor, effective February 1, 2023. Proteocyte AI is a company dedicated to producing a range of technological solutions that predict a...
Key Patent Awarded as Straticyte Progresses Towards Full Commercial Release
Toronto, ON; January 9, 2023 - Proteocyte AI, a company dedicated to producing a range of technological solutions that predict a patient's risk of developing oral cancer, has just been awarded an important patent in the United States for the first oral dysplasia prognostic test of its kind,...
Acclaimed Dentistry Leader Dr. Ed Zuckerberg Joins Proteocyte in Advisory Role
Toronto, ON; November 15, 2022 - Proteocyte AI, a company dedicated to producing a range of technological solutions that predict a patient's risk of developing oral cancer, is pleased to welcome Dr. Ed Zuckerberg as a Senior Advisor. Joining the company to advance the commercialization process of...
Proteocyte Reaches Regulatory Approval Milestone with ISO 15189 Accreditation
Toronto, ON; March 17, 2022 - Proteocyte AI, a company dedicated to producing a range of technological solutions that predict a patient's risk of developing oral cancer, has reached an important milestone in the regulatory process for Straticyte™, its first commercial offering. The company...
1. Hwang, Jason TK et al., A novel prognostic assessment for identifying oral pre-malignant lesions at high risk for progression to cancer. September 18-23, 2016. AAOMS Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, USA
2. Ralhan, R et al. Early detection of oral lesions with dysplasia at high risk of cancer development using a proteomic signature image analysis based Straticyte test. Mar. 4 – 6, 2016. The Global Oral Cancer Forum, NY, USA.
3. Ralhan, R et al. A proteomic signature image analysis based test for predicting risk of cancer development in oral lesions with dysplasia. Feb. 26 – 28, 2016. Tata Memorial Centre Platinum Jubilee – A Conference of new ideas in Cancer. Mumbai, India.
4. Ralhan, R et al. Predicting risk of cancer development in oral lesions with dysplasia using Straticyte. Feb. 23 – Mar. 2, 2016. MedTech Mission to India: MolQ Diagnostics (Guragon); Sapien Biosciences (Hyderabad); Tata Memorial Hospital (Mumbai); ONCQuest Lab and All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi); Institute of Cytology and Preventive Oncology (Noida).
5. Ralhan, R et al. Prognostic significance of head and neck cancer biomarkers: translation into oral surgery clinics. Sept. 2015. HUPO. Vancouver, Canada.
6. Ralhan, R. Straticyte is an image analysis based prognostic test for oral dysplasia. Jul. 8 – 11, 2015. 5th World IAOO Congress. Sao Paulo, Brazil.
7. Kaur, J et al. Molecular signature for predicting risk of cancer development in oral lesions with dysplasia. Apr. 25 – 30, 2014. Annual Conference of the Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology. St. Augustine, USA.
8. Ralhan, R. Prognostic markers for oral cancer. Feb. 23, 2012. HNC Translational Research Meeting. UHN, Toronto, Canada.
9. Matta, A et at. Proteomics based prognostic signature of head and neck cancer. May 9 -11, 2011. Canadian National Proteomics Network Symposium. Banff, Canada.
1. Hwang, Jason T.K et al. Individualized five-year risk assessment for oral premalignant lesion progression to cancer. March 2017. Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology. Vol. 123, Issue 3, Pages 374-381.
2. Chauhan, SS et al. Prediction of recurrence-free survival using a protein expression-based risk classifier for head and neck cancer. 2015. Oncogenesis. doi: 10.1038/oncsis.2015.7
3. Kaur, J et al. S100A7 overexpression is a predictive marker for high risk of malignant transformation in oral dysplasia. 2013. Int J Cancer. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28473
4. Tripathi, SC et al. Nuclear S100A7 is associated with poor prognosis in head and neck cancer. 2010. PLoS One. doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0011939