News and Activities
Check Out What’s Happening at Proteocyte.
1. Hwang, JTK et al. Clinical Validation of a Quantitative Biomarker-based Risk Assay to Predict Oral Cancer. June 8 – 11, 2023. ICOMS 25th International Conference. Vancouver, Canada.
2. Darling, MR et al. Assessing Risk of Oral Cancer Progression Using an S100A7 Immunohistochemical Signature-based Assay. July 22 – 25, 2021. AHNS 10th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer. Chicago, IL, USA.
3. Renick, B and Darling, MR. Clinical Management of Patients with Oral Epithelial Dysplasia and Elevated STRATICYTE Risk For Progression to Cancer. Aug 31 – Sep 3, 2019. IAOO 7th World Congress of the International Academy of Oral Oncology. Rome, Italy.
4. Hwang, JTK. STRATICYTE, A More Objective and Quantitative Cancer Risk Assessment of Oral Epithelial Dysplasia. May 3 – 5, 2017. ACOMS and CAOMS Joint Annual Conference and Exhibition. Vancouver, Canada.
5. Hwang, JTK et al. A novel prognostic assessment for identifying oral pre-malignant lesions at high risk for progression to cancer. September 18 – 23, 2016. AAOMS Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, USA.
6. Ralhan, R et al. Early detection of oral lesions with dysplasia at high risk of cancer development using a proteomic signature image analysis based Straticyte test. Mar. 4 – 6, 2016. The Global Oral Cancer Forum, NY, USA.
7. Ralhan, R et al. A proteomic signature image analysis based test for predicting risk of cancer development in oral lesions with dysplasia. Feb. 26 – 28, 2016. Tata Memorial Centre Platinum Jubilee – A Conference of new ideas in Cancer. Mumbai, India.
8. Ralhan, R et al. Predicting risk of cancer development in oral lesions with dysplasia using Straticyte. Feb. 23 – Mar. 2, 2016. MedTech Mission to India: MolQ Diagnostics (Guragon); Sapien Biosciences (Hyderabad); Tata Memorial Hospital (Mumbai); ONCQuest Lab and All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi); Institute of Cytology and Preventive Oncology (Noida).
9. Ralhan, R et al. Prognostic significance of head and neck cancer biomarkers: translation into oral surgery clinics. Sept. 2015. HUPO. Vancouver, Canada.
10. Ralhan, R. Straticyte is an image analysis based prognostic test for oral dysplasia. Jul. 8 – 11, 2015. 5th World IAOO Congress. Sao Paulo, Brazil.
11. Kaur, J et al. Molecular signature for predicting risk of cancer development in oral lesions with dysplasia. Apr. 25 – 30, 2014. Annual Conference of the Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology. St. Augustine, USA.
12. Ralhan, R. Prognostic markers for oral cancer. Feb. 23, 2012. HNC Translational Research Meeting. UHN, Toronto, Canada.
13. Matta, A et at. Proteomics based prognostic signature of head and neck cancer. May 9 -11, 2011. Canadian National Proteomics Network Symposium. Banff, Canada.
1. Darling, MR et al. Assessing Oral Epithelial Dysplasia Risk for Transformation to Cancer: Comparison Between Histologic Grading Systems Versus S100A7 Immunohistochemical Signature-based Grading. 2023. doi: 10.1097/PAI.0000000000001132
2. Renick, B et al. Using an AI-Assisted Subcellular S100A7 Bioprotein Assay to Manage Oral Potentially Malignant Disorders/Pre-Cancers. 2023. Oral Health.
3. Pritzker, KPH et al. Oral Potentially Malignant Disorders (OPMD): What is the Clinical Utility of Dysplasia Grade? 2021. Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics. doi: 10.1080/14737159.2021.1898949
4. Darling, MR et al. Psoriasin: A New Biomarker in the Identification of Cancer Risk in Oral Lesions. 2018. Oral Health.
5. Hwang, JTK et al. Individualized five-year risk assessment for oral premalignant lesion progression to cancer. 2017. Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology. doi: 10.1016/j.oooo/2016.11.004
6. Chauhan, SS et al. Prediction of recurrence-free survival using a protein expression-based risk classifier for head and neck cancer. 2015. Oncogenesis. doi: 10.1038/oncsis.2015.7
7. Kaur, J et al. S100A7 overexpression is a predictive marker for high risk of malignant transformation in oral dysplasia. 2013. Int J Cancer. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28473
8. Tripathi, SC et al. Nuclear S100A7 is associated with poor prognosis in head and neck cancer. 2010. PLoS One. doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0011939
Toronto, ON; September 25, 2023 - Proteocyte AI is pleased to announce it has been awarded the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) Certificate of Accreditation (CoA), effective August 28th, 2023. The CLIA CoA follows the previously awarded Certificate of Registration, which permitted...
Toronto, ON; July 19, 2023 - Proteocyte AI is pleased to announce the the addition of Edward Gudaitis as a Business Advisor. Ed is an experienced life sciences and pharmaceutical leader with over 28 years of senior leadership experience across multiple stages of pharmaceutical commercialization...
Toronto, ON; July 17, 2023 - Proteocyte AI is pleased to announce the publication of its latest clinical research paper by Applied Immunohistochemistry & Molecular Morphology (AIMM). The paper strongly supports the risk assessment system used as part of STRATICYTE™, Proteocyte's first oral...
Toronto, ON; Februrary 1, 2023 - In its latest addition to a growing talent pool, Proteocyte AI is pleased to announce the arrival of Mike Cloutier as a Senior Advisor, effective February 1, 2023. Proteocyte AI is a company dedicated to producing a range of technological solutions that predict a...