Check Out the Latest News and Activities at Proteocyte.
MaRS Discovery District, Toronto, ON; November 10, 2020 - Proteocyte AI, a personalized medicine and diagnostics company located in MaRS Centre, Toronto, ON, announces today that the company has registered an observational study on ClinicalTrials.gov, a database of privately and publicly funded...
MaRS Discovery District, Toronto, ON; September 4, 2019 - Proteocyte AI, a personalized medicine and diagnostics company located in MaRS Centre, Toronto, ON, announces today that an abstract and poster titled "Clinical Management of Patients with Oral Epithelial Dysplasia and Elevated Straticyte™...
Dr. Anthony B. Morlandt, Assistant Professor Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of the University of Alabama at Birmingham, joins Proteocyte AI’s Clinical Advisory Board
Toronto, ON; June 12, 2018 - Proteocyte AI, a company designing tests that predict the progression of premalignant lesions, announced today that Dr. Anthony B. Morlandt, Assistant Professor, Chief Oral Oncology, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Alabama at Birmingham, has...
Toronto, ON; April 6, 2018 - It is estimated that over 50,000 people in North America will be diagnosed with oral cancer in 2018. The need for greater public awareness and education is critical as we lose someone to oral cancer every hour of every day. April is Oral Cancer Awareness month and a...
1. Hwang, Jason TK et al., A novel prognostic assessment for identifying oral pre-malignant lesions at high risk for progression to cancer. September 18-23, 2016. AAOMS Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, USA
2. Ralhan, R et al. Early detection of oral lesions with dysplasia at high risk of cancer development using a proteomic signature image analysis based Straticyte test. Mar. 4 – 6, 2016. The Global Oral Cancer Forum, NY, USA.
3. Ralhan, R et al. A proteomic signature image analysis based test for predicting risk of cancer development in oral lesions with dysplasia. Feb. 26 – 28, 2016. Tata Memorial Centre Platinum Jubilee – A Conference of new ideas in Cancer. Mumbai, India.
4. Ralhan, R et al. Predicting risk of cancer development in oral lesions with dysplasia using Straticyte. Feb. 23 – Mar. 2, 2016. MedTech Mission to India: MolQ Diagnostics (Guragon); Sapien Biosciences (Hyderabad); Tata Memorial Hospital (Mumbai); ONCQuest Lab and All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi); Institute of Cytology and Preventive Oncology (Noida).
5. Ralhan, R et al. Prognostic significance of head and neck cancer biomarkers: translation into oral surgery clinics. Sept. 2015. HUPO. Vancouver, Canada.
6. Ralhan, R. Straticyte is an image analysis based prognostic test for oral dysplasia. Jul. 8 – 11, 2015. 5th World IAOO Congress. Sao Paulo, Brazil.
7. Kaur, J et al. Molecular signature for predicting risk of cancer development in oral lesions with dysplasia. Apr. 25 – 30, 2014. Annual Conference of the Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology. St. Augustine, USA.
8. Ralhan, R. Prognostic markers for oral cancer. Feb. 23, 2012. HNC Translational Research Meeting. UHN, Toronto, Canada.
9. Matta, A et at. Proteomics based prognostic signature of head and neck cancer. May 9 -11, 2011. Canadian National Proteomics Network Symposium. Banff, Canada.
1. Hwang, Jason T.K et al. Individualized five-year risk assessment for oral premalignant lesion progression to cancer. March 2017. Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology. Vol. 123, Issue 3, Pages 374-381.
2. Chauhan, SS et al. Prediction of recurrence-free survival using a protein expression-based risk classifier for head and neck cancer. 2015. Oncogenesis. doi: 10.1038/oncsis.2015.7
3. Kaur, J et al. S100A7 overexpression is a predictive marker for high risk of malignant transformation in oral dysplasia. 2013. Int J Cancer. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28473
4. Tripathi, SC et al. Nuclear S100A7 is associated with poor prognosis in head and neck cancer. 2010. PLoS One. doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0011939